FYI, my popular online visual skills course is right around the corner … act now to secure your spot via significant Early Bird rate (early bird gets the seat at five hundred less!).
Oct. 6 – Dec. 10, 2014
Mondays & Wednesdays,
(1pm mountain, 2pm central,
AustralAsia: Early Mornings).
For Consultants, Facilitators, Trainers, Coaches and other Process Professionals interested in learning leading-edge visual methods for working with groups and individuals (studio work, graphic recording, graphic facilitation and graphic coaching).
This is the online version of this course (offered twice a year). Participants attend from across the English Speaking world. No travel required, learn from the comfort of your own setting. All sessions video and audio recorded for easy review (fine to follow along via recordings if you can’t make the time of the live class).
- Learn the historical story of the Interactive-Visuals field and what the four main applications are (so you can decide which suits you and your practice best);
- Learn what the best supplies are and where to source them;
- Receive icon libraries, visual resources and step-by-step directions on how to integrate visuals into your own practice (no matter where on the visual spectrum you fall … no, you DO NOT need to be an artist to use Interactive-Visuals techniques effectively);
- Get precise, gentle, connect-the-dots instruction on how to ‘draw’ … I sneak it up on you so get beyond any ‘art phobia’, fear or comparison problems you might have about your creative abilities (this work is really about PROCESS not art);
- See varied examples and detailed explanations of real client work (culled from two decades of working nationally, internationally and digitally with corporate, not-for-profit, governmental and individual populations);
- Practice your new skills and receive detailed feedback (the online experience enables us to create a real learning lab over 9 weeks … post your work and witness the work and feedback others receive too – very valuable!);
- Receive supportive coaching on which steps to take to build or enhance your visual recording, visual facilitation and/or visual coaching career (I’ve successfully mentored hundreds of people from around the world and YOU CAN do this work too … just put one foot (or hand!) in front of the other!
- Connect with individuals from diverse backgrounds and locations also interested in this visual niche — your global visual tribe! (private online forum where you virtually meet one another, upload your work, share tips, resources, etc).
Interactive-Visuals is an extremely effective way to work with your clients — as over 87% of people are Visual Thinkers. This way of working is taking the world by storm … aided by tablet technology (ipads, etc) and other advances. Now is the time to integrate the power of working visually into your own process toolkit. Not only does having this skill improve your work and differentiate your practice … it’s also a very enjoyable way to work for those who desire more creativity, heart and colour in life overall!EARLY BIRD ENDS SEPT. 8TH!
FYI, The Early Bird deadline for this year’s offering is Monday Sept. 8th so act NOW to secure your place at the lowest investment.VISUAL COACH CERTIFICATION PRE-REQUISITE:
FYI, this course is a pre-requisite for Visual Coach Certification® – and if you do not wish to travel to Victoria, British Columbia, Canada to meet the requirements be sure to get in on this special online version.
I look forward to training you this season!
Yours in Visual Expansion!
P.S. Handy ‘Repeater Option’ available for those who have taken before (whether in-person or online).
P.P.S. Are you new to the visual way of working? For a good preliminary overview of these innovative skills, see Complementary Info Webinar
P.P.P.S. Dates won’t work? Not an online person? Private Training customized for your unique needs in gorgeous Victoria British Columbia, Canada.