Learn how to more effectively communicate and collaborate with groups and individuals … via the four main ways of working visually: Studio Work, Graphic Recording, Graphic Facilitation and Graphic Coaching.
THE FUNDAMENTALS OF INTERACTIVE-VISUALS
June 4-6, 2015
Beautiful Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
20 4 Spots Left
Visual techniques are smart to add to your process toolkit because:
- 87% of population are Visual Thinkers;
- Kinesthetic and Auditory Thinkers are engaged too (whole brain approach);
- Greater clarity and communication of key concepts, decisions and agreements occurs;
- Conflict reduces and collaboration, empathy and momentum increase;
- It’s a humane, transparent, healthy method … enjoyable for participants and practitioners alike;
- One does NOT have to be artistic to work visually (it’s about serving good process, not art … and I share lots of tricks that demystify) … if you ARE an artist you’ll be able to insert your knack in various places too! Anyone can develop greater visual process chops!
You WILL emerge impressed with how much you learned with the ability to immediately apply back in your own environment.
Being an early adopter of these techniques (20 years now) I’ve successfully mentored hundreds of people from across the globe.
I have extensive experience in corporate, governmental, non-profit, small business and solopreneur settings. So can help you in how you want to apply the skills.
This is the ONLY IN-PERSON public workshop I’m offering this year. I provide the walls, paper, markers and other goodies … and gently, step-by-step move you through these three powerful days of instruction.
This graphic facilitation workshop also includes advanced access to valuable learning materials (videos, icon libraries, portfolios, lettering guide, etc.). Plus a private 1-to-1 follow-up session for implementation support tailored to you and the specifics of your unique situation.
20 4 Spots Left
Looking forward to hosting this powerful experience for you! Plus, if you haven’t been here before, to introducing you to Victoria, British Columbia and the beauty of Canada’s west coast!
P.S. Dates of this offering won’t work for you? Don’t want to travel to British Columbia? We now have a Home Study Version of this course available.