I hosted the May Drop-in Webinar for The SHIFT-IT eCommunity on Saturday, May 18th. This is a monthly support group for grads of our visual coaching programs: The SHIFT-IT System, Practical Energy Work, and Visual Coach Certification. Other interested people are also welcome. Emergent Agenda from Members each month. Fully Recorded. Membership includes access to all past recordings and maps.
This Month’s Agenda Items:
1. Check-ins – nice, steady unfoldments happening on the SHIFT-IT journeys of those present for this month’s drop-in webinar.
2. An update on my unfolding kundalini process (10 years in). Large body kriyas have settled down into more sedate hand mudras and activated palms. Hands interacting with my subtle energy field, nature, land and generally with others while teaching and coaching. New development: experimentation via distance work with a long-term client. Applying activated hands to her situation of ‘wanting to remove the blocks to my full potential’. Remarkable psychic-surgery type session occurred, too soon to tell on results.
3. Wide-ranging discussion prompted by a member’s expressed reluctance to watch the news anymore and feeling depressed by recent developments on key subjects close to her heart.
4. Go round of shares on what works for each of us as we do our best to remain balanced during chaotic times. Answers: Research. Doing our inner work via SHIFT-IT Tools and other methods to process reactivity, triggers, and emotions. Self-care and nurturing. Care of others. Identify and do our own little piece of the larger puzzle. We are a cell in the larger human body, cells are important. It gets exciting when large numbers of individual cells unite to create larger organisms. Planetary Magnetism Map: Wouldn’t It Be Nice If…
5. Doing our ‘death work’. Acceptance of death as individuals (we all are going to die one way or the other, it’s the how that we are wresting with). How to stand and keep breathing (rather than shutting down) at the threat of whole system collapse? Contemplation of the loss of the human species to the planetary system.
6. Joanna Macy’s work of Deep Ecology, Active Hope and The Work That Reconnects.
7. Member realizing that connection in her region is next for her but feels blocked in doing so. AlphaMind and Orphan Rescue on her Inner Child, when her father died at 10. Complicated healing and forgiveness issues. Adult Self, Female Guide, Male Guide, and Animal respond to the Child. Symbolic emergent imagery of ‘tricky bridge’ and ‘hole appearing in a wall’. Integration and Radical Forgiveness (of self) has begun with more to unfold.
Next gathering of The SHIFT-IT eCommunity is Saturday, June 15, 11am pacific. See you then!