Free Public Satsangs
2 Hour Popups – Online (Every Few Weeks)
Dates and Times Vary: click here for info and registration
Paid Private Satsangs
Saturday Cohort – Online (16 Sessions)
Weekly: Saturdays, March 12 – June 25, 2022
10am – Noon Pacific Time
convert to your zone
Scroll Below for Private Satsang Info and Registration:
WHAT’S A SATSANG?
Satsang / satsanga / satsangam is a word that comes from Sanskrit, meaning to associate with true people or to be in the company of true people.
As my Seva (public service work) I offer free Free Public Satsangs and Free Individual Sessions. To assist thoughtful people to meet all that these intense times are bringing (pandemic mandates, racial justice, environmental and economic uncertainty, polarized politics, war, etc.).
The Visual Satsangs are an extension of that work. They are paid, private and with the same people over an extended weekly cohort. They provide deep personal and professional support during a transformational era that is history in the making!
WHO THESE VISUAL SATSANGS ARE FOR:
Visual Satsangs are for “True People”.
True means we meet each other as we truly are – drop the masks (literally and figuratively). No matter where on the emotional scale we are at the moment – joy, hope, boredom, worry, fear, anger, sadness, grief, etc.
We meet during a chaotic time in history – to do our deep Inner Work to keep ourselves calm, stable and centered no matter what is happening in the outer world. Together we support each other personally and professionally as the current chaos impacts each of us in our own way.
As a teacher of process skills, I attract fellow practitioners (leaders, managers, facilitators, coaches, trainers, therapists, teachers, organizational development, change management, human resources, community organizers, advocates, etc.). I also attract creative and deep-hearted people from other walks of life. All are welcome.
These Satsangs are the adage of the oxygen mask. We hook ourselves up to oxygen first then we can assist others in our lives and work. Our Inner Work helps ourselves, those around us, and is a contribution to humanity at large. Perhaps one of the greatest contributions we can give. As at the deepest levels, we are all One.
BENEFITS OF SATSANG:
- Enhance Ability to Cope and Function Both Personally and Professionally;
- More Meaningful Connections and Less Isolation and Separateness;
- Increase Self Awareness and Decrease Triggering and Reactive Conditioning;
- Increase Comfort With Duality, Paradox and Complexity;
- Better Ability to Neutrally Access and Make Decisions;
- Greater Compassion, Empathy and Understanding of Self and Others;
- Calmer Nervous System and Nurturance for Your Body, Mind and Spirit;
- More Familiarity and Dexterity with Working Visually; and
- Friends and Colleagues to Consciously Go Through These Crazy Times With!
POSSIBLE RANGE OF TOPICS:
- Global, international, national, regional and local events;
- Business, career, right livelihood and finances;
- Health (physical, mental, emotional and spiritual);
- Personal and professional relationships;
- Empowerment and sovereignty;
- Left Brain (doing) partnered with Right Brain (being);
- Creativity, authentic expression and working visually;
- Subtle energy, clair abilities and kundalini;
- Ancestral connection and alignment; and
- Loss, illness, dying, death and beyond the veil.
Satsangs are held weekly via 2-Hour Zoom sessions.
Each session begins with 10 minutes of Meditation.
In the first 7 sessions, I introduce and demo our range of tools and approaches, applying them to what members bring forth.
After familiarity with the tools is established, we shift into an emergent structure – organically working with what arises with those tools.
Each session is co-created by the members and by what is most ‘up’. Time is shared evenly among members over the course of the Satsang.
I am a Whole Brain advocate. We work with both our Left Brains (mind, logical, rational, masculine, doing and conscious) and our Right Brains (heart, belly, emotional, intuitive, feminine, being and subconscious). The marriage of both brings calm, stability, wisdom, maturity and true strength.
As a seasoned Process Facilitator and Coach, I have many tools and modalities to help us meet what arises.
Working Visually: I work visually using a drawing tablet. Most of these protocols (with the exception of meditation) are done visually as I spontaneously scribe what Satsang members bring forth.
Meditation: soothing mental chatter and settling the nervous system.
Self Inquiry: respectfully meeting what is and what arises to balance.
Systemic Constellation: a spatial/visual way of relating to people, places, things, events, etc.
AlphaMind: a creative, fun and efficient way to interact with your subconscious.
Orphan Rescue: a loving way to integrate parts that have been lost, forgotten or abandoned.
Polarity Squares: the art of reclaiming our individual and collective shadows.
Future Selves: timeline allies to tap into for wisdom, advice and love.
Magnetism Maps: visioning tools to focus on what is desired (solo, pair, group, planet and galaxy).
Alignment Maps: deep tools to assist with the excavation of beliefs and honing your focus.
Take Action Plan: organize your beings and doings into one central game plan.
Satsangs are conducted via live web conference technology. Each week we connect via Zoom. To participate, you need a computer with decent internet speed. Phone apps and dial-in numbers are also available. All sessions are video and mp3 recorded for easy replay (should you miss a gathering or want to re-listen). Recordings are only shared with members (no public distribution). We also have a private online forum, which allows us to communicate.
ABOUT FACILITATOR – CHRISTINA MERKLEY:
With a Masters Degree in Organizational Development & Transformation (ODT), I began my visual consulting career in the San Francisco Bay area in the mid-90s, traveling extensively throughout North America and Europe.
I honed my skills in graphic recording and facilitation, organizational development, change management, strategic planning, visioning, scenarios, team performance and conflict resolution working for such notable clients as Hewlett-Packard, eBay, Stanford University, British Broadcast Corp (BBC), The Institute for the Future and the American Institute of CPAs.
Through my SHIFT-IT School, I’ve trained 1000s across the world on how to effectively use visual techniques with groups and individuals.
In 2009 I had a kundalini awakening, which continues to unfold. Kriyas and hand mudras spontaneously occur. Enhanced intuition, synchronicity and mediumistic abilities are now part of my everyday reality. As is the balancing of polarities and increased awareness of non-dual (oneness) reality.
My awakening is not special – we are all awakening. We help each other during these catalytic times.
Basic and Accessibility Levels:
- 16 Weekly Live 2-Hour Interactive Webinars;
- Video & MP3 Recordings and PDFs of Visual Recordings;
- Visual Maps: Conscious Inquiry, Orphan Rescue, Alphamind, Constellation Maps, Future Self, Magnetism Maps, Polarity Squares and other SHIFT-IT and Practical Energy Work maps; and
- 24/7 Online Forum.
Everything in Basic Level, plus 3 Private Coaching Sessions with Christina including visual notes (online via Zoom, 45 minutes each). Special price reduced from regular coaching rates.
*** Note on Use of Techniques and Visual Maps: The techniques and Visual Maps provided in the Satsang are for use on yourself to assist with your own Inner Work. If you would like to use my techniques and tools with your own clientele, you may through proper training via Visual Coach Certification. Satsangs are useful for past and current Certified Visual Coaches and those planning that route in the future. Witness me in action with the leading edge of my work.
THREE LEVELS: Basic, Deluxe and Accessibility.
Accessibility: is for folks who can’t afford regular plans due to currency devaluation and/or financial difficulties. Please be honest so people who truly need them aren’t left out.
Currency: I am Canadian, so my fees are in Canadian, CAD, currency. Currently, the Canadian dollar is low which translates into extra savings for Americans, Europeans and some other locales (save 20%+). Approximates of USD conversions are given.
CHOOSE YOUR OPTION FOR THE AVAILABLE COHORT:
VISUAL SATSANG: SATURDAY COHORT
Saturdays: March 12 – June 25, 2022
10am – Noon Pacific Time
convert to your zone
Limited to 10 Spots to Ensure Individualized Attention
$497.00 CAD ($397 USD*)
- 16 Weekly Live 2-Hour Interactive Webinars.
- Video & MP3 Recordings and Visual Notes.
- Visual Maps: Conscious Inquiry, Orphan Rescue, Alphamind, Constellation Maps, Future Self, Magnetism Maps, Polarity Squares and other SHIFT-IT and Practical Energy Work maps.
- 24/7 Online Forum.
1 Payment of $497.00 CAD ($397 USD*)
3 Monthly Payments of $182.00 CAD ($145 USD*)
7 Monthly Payments of $85.00 CAD ($68 USD*)
$997.00 CAD ($797 USD*)
Everything in Basic Level, plus…
Three Private Coaching Sessions with Christina Merkley, including visual notes (online via Zoom, 45 minutes each). Special price reduced from regular coaching rates.
1 Payment of $997.00 CAD ($797 USD*)
3 Monthly Payments of $350.00 CAD ($280 USD*)
10 Monthly Payments of $110.00 CAD ($88 USD*)
ACCESSIBILITY LEVEL $247.00 CAD ($197 USD*)
Same as Basic Level. For folks who can’t afford regular plans due to currency devaluation and/or financial difficulties. Please be honest so people who truly need them aren’t left out.
1 Payment of $247.00 CAD ($197 USD*)
3 Monthly Payments of $85.00 CAD ($68 USD*)
7 Monthly Payments of $40.00 CAD ($32 USD*)
* Fees are in Canadian Funds. USD fees quoted are approximate. The exact exchange fluctuates and depends on the day/time purchased and policies of the credit card used (see www.xe.com for daily rate). Plus applicable taxes for Canadian residents. Payment plans are legal contracts to be fulfilled per the terms stated. The 1 pay is the most affordable option, as payment plans include additional fees. First payment immediate, then pulled every 30 days until complete.
My honor to assist as the shift is upon us.
|Yours In Shifting It,
P.S. Questions? Email us at email@example.com. Ask for a Free Exploratory Chat should you wish to speak with me directly about the Satsangs.