Hosted the February Drop-in Webinar for Working Visually eCommunity on Thursday Feb 21st. This is an ongoing monthly gathering for grads of my various visual programs (Fundamentals of Working Visually, Intermediates of Working Visually, Fast & Loose Sketching and Visual Coach Certification). Other Visual Practitioners are also welcome. Its different every month. Agenda items emerge from needs of participants.
This Month’s Agenda Items:
1. American Visual Practitioner in science based environment asking about how to improve Lettering abilities and the importance of using professional tools. Tips on additional support and purchases.
2. Identity help for HR Specialist using visuals and many other tools and processes with Chicago area mid-size business market. Change management credentialing pros and cons.
3. Canadian Government Innovation Manager – reminders and tips on how to integrate visuals (all 4 animals) into agendas (both existing and one’s she can create from scratch).
4. Newly independent American Graphic Recorder with eventual segue into Process Lead. Articulation of focus and next steps.
5. South African Internal Practitioner branching into independent side practice. Inner Work on visibility, fear and next steps.
Next Drop In Webinar is Thursday, March 21, 11am pacific
For more info on this Monthly eCommunity see: https://www.shift-it-coach.com/working-visually-ecommunity/
For more info on our Online Weekly Masterminds and 3 Day Advanced Intensives see: https://www.shift-it-coach.com/magic-marker-programs/