Just an FYI, that the Online Version of our internationally acclaimed Fundamentals of Interactive-Visuals workshop starts this Monday (offered online only once a year).
Working visually is a POWERFUL method to boost your process work with groups and/or individuals. If you aren’t working at least somewhat visually with your clients you are missing out on an important and strategic professional edge — as up to 87% of our clients are Visual Thinkers.
This info-packed skills training is for consultants, facilitators, trainers, educators, coaches, therapists, budding scribes/recorders, illustrators, graphic designers, etc.
WHERE & WHEN:
Online Webinars: Oct. 21-Dec. 18, 2013
Mondays & Wednesdays, noon-1 pacific
(1pm mountain, 2pm central, 3pm eastern, Europe: Evenings, Australia/Asia:
FOR FULL DETAILS AND ONLINE REGISTRATION:
• Learn the historical story of the Interactive-Visuals field and what the four main applications are (so you can decide which suits you and your practice best);
• Learn what the best supplies are and where to source them;
• Receive icon libraries, visual resources and step-by-step directions on how to integrate visuals into your own practice (no matter where on the visual spectrum you fall … no, you DO NOT need to be an artist to use Interactive-Visuals techniques);
Basic Shapes & Movements
• Get precise, gentle, connect-the-dots instruction on how to ‘draw’ … I sneak it up on you so get beyond any ‘art phobia’, fear or comparison problems you might have about your creative abilities (this work is really about PROCESS not art);
• See varied examples and hear detailed explanations of real client work (culled from two decades of working nationally, internationally and digitally with corporate, not-for-profit, governmental and individual populations);
Handy, Quick Icons
Add Quick Color Layer
• Practice your new skills and receive detailed feedback (the online experience enables us to create a real learning lab over 9 weeks … post your work and witness the work and feedback others receive too – very valuable!);
• Receive supportive coaching on which steps to take to build or enhance your visual recording, visual facilitation and/or visual coaching career (I’ve successfully mentored hundreds of people from around the world and YOU CAN do this work too … just put one foot (or hand!) in front of the other!
• Connect with individuals from diverse backgrounds and locations also interested in this visual niche — your global visual tribe! (private online forum where you virtually meet one another, upload your work, share tips, resources, etc).
FOR FULL DETAILS AND ONLINE REGISTRATION:
Interactive-Visuals is an extremely effective way to work with your clients — as over 87% of people are Visual Thinkers. This way of working is taking the world by storm… now is the time to integrate the power of working visually into your own process toolkit. Not only does having this skill improve your work and differentiate your practice…its also a very enjoyable way to work for those who desire more creativity, heart and color in life overall!
Event Forest Rangers Use It!
Way more than ‘pretty pictures’ … working visually is a POWERFUL and STRATEGIC tool for getting the most out of your professional client interactions.
A ‘must have’ for process and helping professionals who take their career and skills development seriously.
Plus … shhhhh, this is a closely guarded secret … it’s a whole heck of a lot of fun for client and practitioner alike!
If this description speaks to you – and you’ve been on the fence about whether to join us this session or not (the only online version of this training in 2013!) … then step on down from the fence and secure your space now.
Course Acts as Pre-Requisite for Our Advanced Classes:
Just an FYI that this Fundamentals of
Interactive-Visuals course acts as a
pre-requisite for Advanced Courses:
January – June 2014:
Visual Business Incubator for Process Professionals
New Cohort Begins April 2014:
Become a Certified Visual Coach
Looking forward to a productive training!
Yours in Visual Expansion,
Interactive-Visuals Mentor &
P.S. Dates of this offering won’t work for you? Not an online person? A 3-day in-person version of this workshop is offered May 22-24, 2014 in beautiful Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. Alternatively, you may book a Private Training customized for your unique needs at a date that works for you.
P.P.S. Already have base training under your belt? Want more advanced mentorship? See Visual Apprenticeship and Magic Marker Mastermind and Private Coaching with Christina for advanced offerings to build your skill, your confidence and your bottom line.