We’ve got a great online learning lab coming up this fall which teaches you all the ins and outs of working visually with both groups AND individuals. And, you can register via the reduced Early Bird rate until Monday, August 31st.
For Consultants, Facilitators, Trainers, Coaches, Counselors and other Process Professionals interested in learning leading-edge visual methods for working with groups and individuals. Covers ALL FOUR WAYS OF WORKING: Studio Work, Graphic Recording, Graphic Facilitation and Graphic Coaching.
Working visually is an EXCELLENT TOOL to add to your process toolkit — as over 87% of the population are Visual Thinkers. This way of working is taking the world by storm … aided by tablet technology (iPads, etc) and other advances.
Now is the time to integrate the power of working visually into your own process toolkit.
Not only does having this skill improve the effectiveness of your work and differentiate your practice … it’s also a fun way to get more creativity, heart and fulfillment into YOUR life!
ACT NOW: EARLY BIRD RATE
IN EFFECT UNTIL AUG. 31st!
9 Weeks: Online Webinars:
Oct. 5 – Dec. 9, 2015
Mondays & Wednesdays,
(1pm mountain, 2pm central,
3pm eastern, Europe: Evenings,
AustralAsia: Early Mornings).
This is the handy ONLINE VERSION of this course. Participants attend from across the English Speaking world. No travel required, learn from the comfort of your own setting. All sessions video and audio recorded for easy review (should you miss a class or can’t attend them live).
- Learn the historical story of the Graphic Facilitation / Graphic Recording field and what the four main applications are (so you can decide which suits you and your practice best);
- Learn what the best supplies are and where to source them;
- Receive icon libraries, visual resources and step-by-step directions on how to integrate visuals into your own practice (no matter where on the visual spectrum you fall … no, you DO NOT need to be an artist to use visual techniques effectively);
- Get precise, gentle, connect-the-dots instruction on how to ‘draw’ … I sneak it up on you so get beyond any ‘art phobia’, fear or comparison problems you might have about your creative abilities (this work is really about PROCESS not art);
- See varied examples and detailed explanations of real client work (culled from two decades of working nationally, internationally and digitally with corporate, not-for-profit, governmental and individual populations);
- Practice your new skills and receive detailed feedback (the online experience enables us to create a real learning lab over 9 weeks … post your work and witness the work and feedback others receive too – very valuable!);
- Receive supportive coaching on which steps to take to build or enhance your visual recording, visual facilitation and/or visual coaching career (I’ve successfully mentored hundreds of people from around the world and YOU CAN do this work too … just put one foot (or hand!) in front of the other!
- Connect with individuals from diverse backgrounds and locations also interested in this visual niche — your global visual tribe! (private online forum where you virtually meet one another, upload your work, share tips, resources, etc).
- Additionally, a valuable post-grad membership in online Interactive-Visuals eCommunity for ongoing support and mentorship (includes monthly drop-in webinars plus video library of all past sessions!).
EARLY BIRD ENDS AUG. 31st!
FYI, The Early Bird deadline for this year’s offering is Monday Aug. 31st, so act NOW to secure your online spot at the lowest investment.
PRE-REQUISITE for VISUAL COACH CERTIFICATION:
FYI, if you are interested in Visual Coach Certification® – this course (or equivalent experience) is one of two pre-requisites required.
I look forward to training you this fall!
Yours in visual expansion,
The SHIFT-IT Coach & Interactive-Visuals Mentor
P.S. New? Need more info? For a good overview of the four main ways of working visually see 90-Minute Info Webinar.
P.P.S. Dates won’t work? See Working Visually: Home Study Kit for self-paced option.