Are you a Process Professional who works with groups and/or individuals? Are you a Visual Thinker who wants to learn more about the medium you naturally prefer? Or a closet creative who has kept your interests on the low down but is ready to bust out?
If so, do we have an upcoming online course for you!
Graphic Facilitation and Graphic Recording: Online Class
Oct. 5 – Dec. 9, 2015
Mondays & Wednesdays, noon-1 pacific
1pm mountain, 2pm central, 3pm eastern,
Europe: Evenings, AustralAsia: Early Mornings
ATTRACTS PROCESS PROFESSIONALS FROM ACROSS THE GLOBE! NO TRAVEL REQUIRED!
This 9-Week Professional Skills Training thoroughly teaches you the ins and outs of working visually and how to apply the base skills to the four main ways of working: Studio Work, Graphic Recording, Graphic Facilitation and Graphic Coaching. For Leaders, Managers, Consultants, Facilitators, Trainers, Coaches, Counselors, Scribes, Artists … frankly anyone who works with groups and individuals and wants a powerful way to engage your clientele (and keep yourself happily engaged too!).
- Learn the historical story of the Graphic Facilitation / Graphic Recording field and what the four main applications are (so you can decide which suits you and your practice best);
- Learn what the best supplies are, where to source them and how to create engaging in-person and digital environments for your clients;
- Receive icon libraries, visual resources and step-by-step directions on how to integrate visuals into your own practice (no matter where on the visual spectrum you fall … no, you DO NOT need to be an artist to use visual techniques effectively);
- Get precise, gentle, connect-the-dots instruction on how to ‘draw’ … I sneak it up on you so get beyond any ‘art phobia’, fear or comparison problems you might have about your creative abilities (this work is really about PROCESS not art);
- See varied examples and detailed explanations of real client work (culled from two decades of working nationally, internationally and digitally with corporate, not-for-profit, governmental and individual populations);
- Practice your new skills and receive detailed feedback (the online experience enables us to create a real learning lab over 9 weeks … post your work and witness the work and feedback others receive too – very valuable!);
- Receive supportive coaching on which steps to take to build your practice, whether you are internal in an organization or out on your own (I’ve successfully mentored hundreds of people from around the world and if you want to work this way, YOU CAN!)
- Connect with individuals from diverse backgrounds and locations also interested in this visual niche — your global visual tribe! (private online forum where you virtually meet one another, upload your work, share tips, resources, etc).
- Additionally, you receive a valuable post-grad membership in my Interactive-Visuals eCommunity for ongoing connection (includes monthly drop-in webinars for spontaneous coaching plus video library of all past sessions!).
Working visually is an EXCELLENT TOOL to add to your process toolkit — as over 87% of the population are Visual Thinkers. This way of working is taking the world by storm … aided by tablet technology (ipads, etc) and other advances.
Now is the time to integrate the power of working visually into your own process toolkit. Don’t wait, do it this season … so you can start integrating visuals into your work now! Not only does having this skill improve your work and differentiate your practice … it’s also a fun way to get more creativity, heart and colour into YOUR life!
Should you have any questions, email my assistant Patricia at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m also available for Exploratory Chats should you wish to speak to me directly about how visual skills can fit into your life and practice.
I look forward to training you this fall and getting these powerful and fun skills into your toolkit!
Yours in expansion,
Christina Merkley The SHIFT-IT Coach & Visual Skills Mentor
P.S. New? Need more info? For a good overview of the four main ways of working visually see 90-Minute Info Webinar.
P.P.S. Dates won’t work? See Working Visually: Home Study Kit for self-paced option of the same curriculum.
P.P.P.S. Rather do face-to-face? Then book a Private Training customized for your unique needs in gorgeous Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. Or come to the in-person public course offered June 2016.